Discover some long forgotten recipes! And some new snazzy ones too. Ones that the kids will love, quick ones for breakfast, the afternoon snack. We’ve got them all covered.
If you are a foodie, you need to discover these. Do you know any you would like to share? Send it to us on email@example.com.
- Cool off the hot summer with your favourite Aam Panna – everyone loves it!!
- Hyderabad’s weather – mild showers – is tempting us to think of hot vadas or pakoras with tea, and here is a Vada recipe to treat your friends with.
- Our Ramanavami special has tips on how to make Paanakam, Neer Mor, and Moong Kosambari. All well suited to cool off in these rising temperatures.
- For Ugadi we present to you the Mango Pulihora, a different twist to the traditional tamarind pulihora.
- Make this phataa-phat chataa-chat Capisum rice, your kids will love it !!
- While this isnt a recipe, check out our coverage of the Natural Food Festival.
- Get ready to celebrate Holi with the universally popular sweet Gujiya
- The Tamil Pongal special Bhuvana shared her family recipe for the spicey Kozhambu made from six different vegetables and the Kali – a sweet made from Toor Dal and Jaggery
- Traditional mud pot biriyani made using regular rice: check out the post here
- Mouthwatering Avakkaya (Mango pickle) using cold pressed groundnut oil. If you think pickle making is difficult, or too much work, check this out to see how simple it is.
- Lipsmacking Dahi Vadas using Urad Dal. Its as simple as it is tasty.
- Healthy and chat-pataa “Tava Pulao” using our brown rice. The kids will love it and will never complain…. WHAT, RICE AGAIN !!!
- Nimbu ka meetha Achar: Have it in your sandwiches, with your upmas, curd rice, rotis. Its everyone’s favourite accompaniment.
- Hot Pongal for breakfast. Warm and soul stirring !!!
- Khatti Dal (Hyderbadi): The everyday favourite of Hyderabadis. There is a saying that goes… Khatti Dal, Bachchey Pal (raise children with Khatti Dal)
- Gobi Paratha with wholewheat aata… Heavenly